Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Synchronized Dorks

Every once in a while I like to drag Phlint away from whatever it is he is doing to come and help me. Today I asked him to help me show off some of the new unisex poses from Studio Sidhe.


Synchronized dorking

Sure I had to pay for his help with an encouraging smack on the ass. But it was a small price to pay.


Synchronized  dorking2

Aren't we cute? It's kinda like we are holding hands, but really it is just the closeness of the poses. There are more poses in the set of course, but these are the two pictures I liked the best. Oh before I forget I want to show you the necklace I am wearing, it'e new from Lolapop! and there are matching earrings and a tophat.


the necklace



On Phire

Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash)
Sweater: JANE - aviator sweater.cream
Glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.69
Hair: ::Exile:: Abelia:Roots-Pecan
Boots:lassitude & ennui Miss Highlands cream
Necklace: Lolapop! Corvus Necklace
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Milk - Soft Touch at Collabor88
Eyes: .ID.. Classic Eyes v2 – Blue


On Phlint

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Max _02
Hair: [Shag] - The Boy's Republic – coffee
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Bow Tie: [CheerNo] Cyan with dots bowtie (I wasn't actually able to spot them in the store)
Pants: *Fir Mina* Carter Pants Black
Cardigan: NANUK burg cardigan blue striped
Shirt: NoaR Whiteshirt
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Easy Striders  
Poses::+:SS:+: Unisex Model Poses 

No comments: