Tuesday, November 1, 2011

poor neglected post

I have been meaning to blog about these ears and this necklace since last week, but well Hell High kinda took over. But I am going to do it now so yay!
Cute wee elf

The ears are the new fey ears from Schadenfreude, and of course I love them because of the stars, but it comes with moons too. And the necklace is a mesh one from lassitude & ennui. The details on the skull are just insane, in a good way of course.
Ears and necklace!

My picture doesn't do it justice I can freely admit that. It is gorgeous though.

Credits
Dress: :::Sn@tch They Talk Dress (Aqua):::
Lashes: Schadenfreude Heavy Lashes
Hair: Exile Caramina:Roots-Cranberry
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Sugarskull necklace
Ears: Schadenfreude Andromeda Fey Ear, stars
Skin: ROZENA ~Risa(freckle)
Eyes: FDM-Alive-Dream-M-Light

No comments: