Monday, November 21, 2011

Early Winter Walk

I finally made my way over to Collabor88 this weekend, yeah I am just that behind on my shopping and I thought that I would share the look I tossed together with some of the items I got there. I am sure you have seen all this stuff on the feeds and what have you before but what's one extra look?

hmmm

As you may be able to guess the scarf, hair and skin are all from Collabor88 and well the rest are just wardrobe favorites. You know the things you always seem to find yourself gravitating towards no matter how long you have had them.

Nope no flakes falling

Of course it is no surprise that I picked the scarf with the most yellow in it I could find. In the cold dreary winter everyone needs a bright pop of color and yellow is a great choice, you know in my humble opinion and all. Oh if you weren't aware, the scarf is mesh so you obviously need a mesh viewer to wear it, the rest however is not so no need to fret over that.

Credits cause I ran out of thoughts to share

Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Dark Wash)
Jacket: Reek - Peacoat - Sand
Boots:lassitude & ennui Miss Highlands cream
Hair: [e] Soft - Brown 08 at Collabor88
Scarf: [SC] Surf Couture - Floral Wrap Scarf (Rigged Mesh) – Vintage at Collabor88
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Paige_Milk - Soft Touch at Collabor88
Eyes: .ID.. Classic Eyes v2 – Blue

No comments: