Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Any excuse to wear lingerie



Shiny things...and boobs

I love lingerie! And it is even more fun when said lingerie happens to have a friends name. This set happens to be named Jacqueline and I got it in pink because it went best with the new releases from Lolapop! That's right only for my friends would I sacrifice myself and wear pink. Not that it is a huge sacrifice as it is quite the sexy little number.  Bra, panties, garter and stockings....how could you go wrong? Oh right so I mentioned new releases from Lolapop too. Well she is participating in the Trashy Tuesdays event on the Two Moons Island Sim. For the event she made a bracelet, headband and barrettes to match her previously released Corvus Cameo jewelry, which I happen to be wearing in the picture. I know I am about as subtle as a brick.

Look a barrette!

Here is a picture of the barrette, just imagine a black headband attached and you get the idea of what the headband looks like too. Now I know that I usually refrain from posting modded pictures because well it's just the way I roll but today I am going to make an exception. You see you can get a good idea of the colors the lingerie is in from the first picture so now I am going to sex it up a bit

well worn

Totally vain and self serving I know, but but hello sexy if I do say so myself.

Credits

Lingerie: Nomine Jacqueline Lingerie - pink/blue
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Iceli Stiletto
Eyeshadow: Nyte'N'Day Makeup - Trey w/ Lashes - Bronze/Teal/Pink
Hair: ::Exile:: Colette:Midnight
Barette: Lolapop! Corvus Cameo Barette at Two Moons today
Bracelet: Lolapop! Corvus Cameo Bracelet at Two Moons today
Earrings: Lolapop! Corvus Cameo Earrings
Necklace: Lolapop! Corvus Necklace
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Natural Clean
Eyes: .ID.Classic Eyes v2 – Blue