Monday, November 7, 2011

And done....for now

No no not with blogging, but with this post I am all done with the 52 weeks of color challenge for the year. The last color is orange, which was fitting since the final week was also the week of Halloween.


orange stalker

I am going to show you a close up of my face because I layered on so many tattoo layer to get the look I have.


I ♥ multiple tattoo layers

Okay so it may only be three tattoo layers but they have to be done just right or it doesn't look right. At least that is what I have come to learn. Well I am going to attempt to organize my inventory, wish me luck!

Credits

Socks: [bubble] Laced Corset Orange Socks
Gloces: [bubble] Laced Corset Orange Gloves
Corset & Panties: :::Sn@tchRoxie Corset (Orange):::
Lipstick: ROZENA ~dolly lip(light)~ orange(teeth)
Skin: ROZENA ~Risa(blush)
Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Orange
Hair: Exile Ashlyn:Nectar
Wings: Material Squirrel Krayl Demon Wings in Orange 4.2.1
Ears: Schadenfreude Andromeda Fey Ear, stars
Eyes tattoo: Schadenfreude Orange Cream Glitterstareye facepaint, right
Eyes: FDM-Alive-Darkwish-M-Light

No comments: