Sunday, October 23, 2011

Salitha

I may have gone over the top with this whole Halloween thing this year. I was going to introduce the entire student body of "Hell High" the all girls school I made up in my head (I stole the name from the outfit that they all wear at least part of). Then I realized that with eight pictures it would be a little too much for one post, so instead I will introduce a new one each day starting today and finishing up on Halloween. Cheesy? Of course, but it was fun so on with the show!

This is Salitha
Salitha

She is a lizard monster and quite frankly the mean girl of Hell High. No one wants to get on her bad side. She has been known to eat poor defenseless boys alive, literally, which is how she ended up at Hell High. Sadly being around all girls has just made her even worse.

Credits
School Uniform::::Sn@tch Hell High
Shoes: *katat0nik* Kita Mary Jane Shoe
Stockings: *blowpop* Lacetop Fishnet Stockings -Black- Rip
Fangs: Schadenfreude Fangs 1: Longer & Narrower
Hair: -dDx- Celene (Pearl)
Earrings:MIEL LUN EARRING
Skin: SCALES xx+Fallen Gods Inc.+ SKIN + GREEN/beast arkanum
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Fear

No comments: