Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cute and Cozy

Cute and Comfy

No lame math tittles for the post today. My brain is still hurting from trying to figure that out. Today is just me being cute and comfy in my new things. I told you yesterday it wasn't the last of the 4.44.444 stuff you would be seeing and today I loaded up. Though not in a terrible way, 'least I don't think so. You can look at the credits below to see what all I grabbed up there. Don't dawdle getting there. You will be sad if you miss out on such great deals. Also I just wanted an excuse to use the word dawdle.

Credits

Shirt: !Ohmai: Friday Saturday Pullover (Woodcutter) at 4.44.444 event
Glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.69 at 4.44.444 event
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Chloe Hair - Crystal azure at 4.44.444 event
Necklace: :+:SS:+: Hemp & Bead Necklace - Antique Clay at 4.44.444 event
Poses: GLITTERATI - BEAUTY – pose sets #1-3 at 4.44.444 event
Skybox, Shelf and Knickknacks: [Starstruck] Calm Beach Skybox , [Starstruck] Old Wood Shelf -MESH, [Starstruck] Random Knicknacks at 4.44.444 event
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 -Blue at 4.44.444 event

Jeans: JANE - 27 jeans.dirty
Skin: ROZENA ~Risa(freckle)
Ears: Illusions *~*Fairy Ear: Naturals
Tail: (pera) Tied Uni Tail (Small)

No comments: