Friday, October 21, 2011

Colors are awesome

I have newness to show off. Since Halloween is coming up soon (well for those who actually have it) and there is a whole bunch of stuff out there and today I have necklaces and eyes! It worked out well because I could color coordinate my eyeballs to my necklaces. Sure that is not normal to do, but normal can be boring.
Spider

The necklaces are on sale for 10L at Lolapop! and my eyes are from a new to me store, Fleur du Mâle, there are regular human eyes there, but these are the Alive:Drake ones.
Ghost

Bat

There is also a hunt going on at the moment at Lolapop! to get the Los Muertos Necklaces.
YellowTealPurpleGreenPinkRedBlue

I probably had more fun taking these pictures than I should have. Oh well. Oh and if you have been wondering why I have been so quiet it is because I have been working on something super secret! You will see it this weekend I believe, well the start of it anyway.

Credits
Dress: :::Sn@tch Night Garden Dress
Lashes: Schadenfreude Heavy Lashes
Hair: ::Exile:: Maylee:Roots-Raven at TDR Blue
Necklaces: Lolapop! Mercedes Necklace – Spider, Ghost and Bat and Los Muertos Necklaces (Hunt Necklaces)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Amelie skin - Black Soul
Eyes: FDM-Alive-Lava-L-Light

*I totally missed the orange Los Muertos Necklace, but there is one if you are an orange lover*

No comments: