Sunday, October 2, 2011

1024

Or 4 to the 5th power or I just completely made shit up, which is entirely possible. Math was never my strong suit. Anyway this is the first in the 4.44.444 event posts. I have more but well it's the weekend and they are insane.
without shadows cause I should

This one i am wearing the stockings from Schadenfreude and the necklace from Lolapop!. It should be no shocker that I am wearing the necklace because umm hi STARS! The clothes are from my massive closet of Sn@tch. (giggles come on that is funny). The boots and hair are also from my closet, but they are still worthy of your love and admiration. That is all for today go for and shop.

Credits
Stockings: Schadenfreude Rainbow Amortentias at 4.44.444 event
Necklace: Lolapop! Red Stars Necklace - at 4.44.444 event

Skirt: :::Sn@tch Chicago Lace Mini Skirts:: (black)
Top: :::Sn@tch Blue Light Special-Stella Corset Tops:::
Boots: lassitude & ennui Blind Date Boots (black)
Hair: Exile Drucilla:Fern
Gloves: insanya NetNight Set - Gloves - Black
Belly Ring: :::Sn@tch Starlight Belly Ring:::

No comments: