Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soulless

No no I am not soulless, well at least not that I will admit. My sandals are soleless, and new too! It's a play on words, get it?
9-17-11_013

Please pardon the not perfectly tinted feet. For some reason I was totally off my tinting game today. Anyway they pretty ankle wraps are the pretty item out at the jewelry fair from Studio Sidhe. Because my tinting skills were well lacking today I am going to show you close ups of the beads, sans feet...
More pretty beadsThe pretty beadsPretty beads

When you buy the version with the bead in the last picture (the one on the right) you can support the fairs charity Oxfam. Oh that version is called Antique Youth. Go forth and get amazing soleless sandals to wear with your prim feets, you know you wanna!

Credits
Soleless Sandals: :+:SS:+: Soleless Sandles - Antique Collection Jewelry Fair Booth
Prim Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Pants: []::Tuli::[] worn denim capris [medium]
Shirt: :::Sn@tch Blue Light Special--Silky Silky Camis:::
Skin: !Leafy - Zan - Lumiel (Limited)
Hair: ::Exile:: Jaela:Brownie
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Poses: 'NSA' Five on the Floor set

No comments: