Monday, September 5, 2011

Liver, Hold the onions

52 Weeks of color - Liver

Alright so the title really has nothing to do with this post other then it is my attempt at liver for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. To be honest though whenever I think liver I think of my mom, you see she enjoys liver and onions. My dad doesn't let her cook it though, he has to so the whole house doesn't reek. And now you know more about my parents and their eating habits than you cared to I am sure.

Since it is a 52 Weeks of Color post I went ahead and played with shadows. I can actually use the regular SL client to get shadows now! I also make have snuck over to Lola's house to take the picture. Her house is decorated so nicely I am jealous. Well here are the credits and off I go

Credits
Hoodie: fri. Henley Hoodie Seafoam
Pants: *BOOM* sweatpants (dark grey)
Shoes: HOC Apparel Lowtops nolaces
Hair: Exile Gwen Autumn
Skin: *L*Luna - Toffee - Pure
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis

No comments: