Sunday, September 18, 2011

I feel pretty!

And I look pretty too...see....
Freckles!!!!

All freckled and looking tan. Or maybe I would look better paler without freckles?
Pretty and pale

Or maybe vise versa...Don't worry I don't have pictures of that, not because I can't of course, but because I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures. I am considerate like that. And trust me if I showed you all the options we could be here all day. Oh you want to know what I am talking about don't you. Silly me, it is the limited edition skin from Leafy! How gorgeous is this skin?
People love boobies!

Here is a picture of the body in both tones and with and without cleavage. Okay so the picture is mostly here cause people love boobies and who am I to deny the people? Now these are limited edition skin so if you don't want to miss out on them I suggest you dash over and grab them now! Oh they also come in a set with a shape, a cute one of you are in the market for a new or even back-up shape.

Credits
Skin: !Leafy - Zan - Lumiel and Dusty(Limited)
Hair: ::Exile:: Jaela:Brownie
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Pants: []::Tuli::[] worn denim capris [medium] (these are old school yo and by old school I mean you can't get them any more)

No comments: