Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fine Feather Friend

Birdy staring contest

Yay alliteration. The bird was checking me out. I think it was drawn to my necklace. Birds like shiny things right?
I see you

Well I don't know about birds but I like shiny things. And if you like shiny things head over to the jewelry fair where you can pick up this necklace or one of the many others in other color combos from ellabella. Oh and if you are a fan of piercings there are some fantastic ones there as well!

Credits
weatshirt: *BOOM* Park Life Hoodie -White-
Pants: JANE. 52. jeans. Midnight
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops
Necklace: .:ellabella:. Phase Angel Jewelry Fair Booth
Hair: ::Exile:: Gwen:Roots-Autumn
Skin: !Leafy Zan(Dusty) – Garden with nude lipstick (Limited Edition)
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique

No comments: