Friday, September 2, 2011

The Elves

Elfy Couple


Yesterday I got a notice from Plastik that they were participating in the Plunder Hunt. Now I hadn't heard of it but the picture in the notecard was enough to have me running over. I had to have it and so did Phlint (okay I made him get it) because I had an idea. Well the original idea did't pan out as I had planned (I was being lazy) so with a little tweaking I ended with this. It also gave me an excuse to to get the amazing elf outfits from B@reRose.
Boy ElfGirl Elf

I won't bore you with anymore words. Hope everyone has a great Friday/weekend.

Credits
On Phlint
Clothes: ::: B@R ::: Elf Type2
Skin: [Plastik]-Averian-Pirate (from the Plunder Hunt)
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural
Hair: *SH* Kirio Special(soil)
Eyes: Shine Monet Truffle

On Phire
Clothes: ::: B@R ::: Elf Lady Type
Hair: Exile Bailey:Chardonnay
Skin: [Plastik]-Aleria- Pirate (from the Plunder Hunt)
Lashes: L.Fauna Lashes [Pretty]
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Ears: SLink Elf Ears Long L Foxy Hoops

Couples Pose & Phire's Pose : Glitterati
Phlint's Pose: {.:exposeur:.}

No comments: