Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cutie Pie LOTD

LOTD 9-15-11

Are you dying from the cute? Here is a little breakdown of the look starting from the top. By top I mean the gorgeous long hair style from Exile, it's brand spanking new. I love the way it falls in soft waves. Now the skin is also fairly new from Rozena, I like to change things up every once in a while and I just loved how this skin made me look younger and more innocent, all of which I am not. Now onto the shirt and tie. While they are not one I am gonna talk about them that way. Wanna know why? It's because Allegory is brilliant. You see she sells her ties with option of having the collar attached to go with her oxford shirts and includes a HUD to change the color to match your shirt. How smart is that? I am gushing here huh? Well the skirt and socks and shoes are all older, but who says you need the newest stuff all the time? Sometimes it pays off to hoard your stuff <.< not that I do. Oh look credits ↓

Credits
Shirt: Schadenfreude Mint Oxford, shirt
Skirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Porcelain Ruffled skirt - Tweed
Tie: Schadenfreude Fluorite Tree Tie
Socks: Pig - Argyle Sock M. Suspender - Flannery Socks
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Zimmy Flats - brown
Hair: ::Exile:: Hope:Maple
Skin: ROZENA ~Risa(natural)
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Ears: [Gauze] Mythic Ear =Jewelry:Chained= Natural
Lashes: LFauna Lashes [Pretty]

No comments: