Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chartreuse Night

52 Weeks of Color- Chartreuse

I have be completely enamored with the Platinum Hunt skin from Glam Affair. Which works out well because it makes the bright colors pop, in my humble opinion. Not much for me to say today so I shall let you all go about your business

Credits
Shirt: Vanitas Vesture - Autumn Soft Tank - Lime
Skirt & Belt: Vanitas Vesture - Obsessive Dress - Spring Blush
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Amelie skin - Black Soul Platinum Hunt
Hair: ::Exile:: Georgina:Roots-Midnight
Necklace: .( bewildebeest ). Vine Necklaces (silver/serpentine)
Faun legs: [Gauze] Faun Legs - Naturals
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Eyes: .ID. COTNv2 - Fear

1 comment:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

I love the photo and highlighted it in my What I Like column for Shopping Cart Disco.