Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bleeding Love

Well Fed couple

Don't judge we were hungry, it was strawberries what made that mess you see upon us. Not buying it huh? I don't blame you we do look slightly dark and sinister. At least the victim was willing....eventually. So the ladies let me out of the box and I decided to have some fun and be a little dark. I pull it off well no?

Well Fed Phlint

You wouldn't want to me me in a dark alley...
Well Fed Phire

..or her either.

Credits
On Me
Shirt: ...Scars... 2 tone Best set [Black]
Pants: *Fir Mina* Carter Pants Black
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Easy Striders
Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ Vincent Blood thirst (at My Second Wardrobe)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Vance Hair - Jet black
Necklace: Lolapop! Unseelie Necklace (Twisted Hunt item)
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Pose: [LAP]

On Phire
Top: :::Sn@tch Legendary Tank Top
Skirt: JANE - maxi skirt.meena.charcoal
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Castalia Vampire skin
Hair: ::Exile:: Evette:Midnight
Necklace: [V/INSANITY] LENORE Necklace
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Pose:[LAP]

Couples Pose: Glitterati Unwind

No comments: