Wednesday, September 28, 2011


The 52 Weeks of Color blogger challenge is winding down. It's been fun to be pushed out of my color comfort zone (I wore pink for crying out loud). Maybe when it is all done I will challenge myself to do some sort of themed weekly blog post just to challenge myself....and to keep me blogging weekly. Any here is my khaki look. I couldn't help but thrown in some colorful fall foliage in the back round. You will probably see more of that and pumpkins for the next few months, at least till the snow starts to fall.

Credits
Shirt: :::Sn@tch Romance Crochet Halter (Khaki):::
Tights: tulip. Printed Hose (Two) 2
Shoes: SLink Whitney Boot Tan
Necklace: Violet Voltaire - Eternity Necklace - Silver/Aquamarine
Hair: ::Exile:: Bailey:Roots-Marone
Skin: !Leafy Zan(Dusty) – Garden (Limited Edition) with PalePink lipstick (tattoo layer)
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique

*this picture contains shadows, though they are subtle..just fair warning*

No comments: