Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look Pink!

Smashed into one


Yes I know it's kind of a different look for a blog picture for me. I wanted everything to be seen, without posting a bunch of pictures. It worked out well for this one I think. Moving on. Some of the items I am wearing are from this years platinum hunt, and some from the stores taking part. Confused much? Well see I went and did some of the hunt with Lola over the weekend and we like making each other spend money. So when we were in Goth1co I was all Lola we need these dresses and of course she said okay! The hair and shoes and make-up are all items in the hunt from various stores. Look at the credits it will tell you what stores. Can't beat 10L for awesome stuff right?

Credits
Dress: Goth1c0: Skulls & Argyle Hoodie dress - yellow
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: :: Lauren [Momoiro] (Platinum Hunt)
Skin: *L*Luna - Toffee - Cat
Eyeshadow: ROZENA ~Platina eyeshadow~ deep blue (Platinum Hunt)
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Burning
Horns: IllusionsAries Horns: Copy
Shoes: NX- NARDCOTIX Iceli Spiked Stiletto (Platinum Hunt)
Poses: Glitterati

No comments: