Monday, August 8, 2011

When good beef goes bad!

When good beef....

And I don't mean the stinky kind of bad either! The things I do for you and in the name of fashion. You have no idea how hard it was to cram my hooves into these boots. I did it because I wanted to share with you the best kept secret on Marketplace. You see all but the hair came in a set from Ducknipple. I won't tell you the steal of a price but I will tell you it also came with another dress in white. Of course I didn't wear that because, well it would be hard to see against my beautiful bovine skin.
...goes bad

I suggest you go check things out because there is no telling when this great deal will end.

Credits
Cow Avatar: DERP. Bovine [Guernsey Brown]
Clothing, Jewlery and Boots: Ducknipple SLX Outfit: Shredded on Marketplace
Hair: [Shag] - Voulez-Vous – velvet
Poses: Diesel Works -Cyn

No comments: