Thursday, August 4, 2011

{TERHO} Is closing August 5th

This is the last time I'll be taking over the blog to tell people about my store. I kinda forgot to blog it and well it's almost time to say goodbye to the inworld store so here I am. I will remove this post once the store is officially closed. I figured it was best to do this here since more people would probably see it.



Obviously you can't click that photo for more details but if you see it inworld at the store this is what the notecard will say. Go Copy and Paste!

After much debating I have decided to close the {TERHO} inworld store. Lack of sales has made me decide to take a step back and let go of the stress of trying to maintain the shop. {TERHO} will live on through the marketplace and any future products I may decide to make will be sold there.

Sale prices are only valid at the inworld store not the marketplace.

So what does this mean for you? It means a sale. From now until August 5th everything in the {TERHO} main shop is on sale.

IF YOU HAVE STORE CREDIT YOU MUST USE IT UP NOW. ONCE THE STORE IS CLOSED STORE CREDIT WILL NOT BE HONORED. STORE CREDIT CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR L$. IT MUST BE USED ON MERCHANDISE ONLY.

Sales prices are as follows:

All Forest Packs are 500L and under

All regular items are 100L and under

{TERHO} Gachas are 10L a try (this only applies to {TERHO} Gachas, not Lazy Places, and not Lolapop! {TERHO} Gacha machines are the ones that look like acorns)

All Pose packs are 100L

All Single poses are 10L

I put out a new color of Elda wings and new matching Freya horns that are available at the sale price.



When I log in on Saturday I will be removing all vendors. Everything will be listed on the marketplace though so don't worry! You will still be able to find {TERHO} items there and if I release anything in the future it will be available on the marketplace.

Remember sale ends August 5th so hurry if you want to take advantage of the great sales.
{TERHO}

No comments: