Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Apricot

52 Weeks of Color- Apricot

I will admit apricot is one of those colors that is just not something I wear. It leans a little too much into the realm of pink for me. It may be because pink and I do not work well together in RL that I kinda avoid it in SL as well. Does anyone else do that, I mean avoid colors you don't wear in RL?

52 Weeks of Color- Apricot

Then again these colors do give me an excuse to wear new hair....not that I really need and excuse. Here are the credits for this week, I am still in search of the elusive jazzberry for this week.......

Credits

Shirt: Kyoot - Chained Thread Top - White
Pants: = Hal*Hina = frill leggings [apricot]
Ring: =^^= MIAO Frances Statement Ring
Bracelet: :: MOOD:: NZ Paua Coral Bracelet (no longer available)
Hair: :Exile Arihana:Roots-Fawn
Skin: *L*Luna - Milk - Pure
Lipstick (tattoo layer): *L* [Luna]Lipstick_PaleRose
Eyeshadow (tattoo layer): KyootMakeup - Cateye (Thin Long)
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Poses: .:StoRin:. Catalogue Poser

No comments: