Thursday, August 25, 2011

An indecisive creature


I am not sure what sort of creature I am at the moment, but I do know it's not human. I don't know I haven't felt like being "normal" lately. And well the indecisive part came from the fact that I didn't know which new Exile hair I like better with my weird self. So I figured I would show off both, in different colors of course. I think one makes me look a little more umm menacing than the other. At least that is the only word that came to mind. What would you call it?

Credits
Hair: Exile Drucilla2:Roots-Lapis and Exile Gina:Roots-Maraschino
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Amelie skin - Black Soul Platinum Hunt
Eyes: .ID. COTNv2 - Fear
Dress: :::Sn@tch Snake in the Grass:::
Faun legs: [Gauze] Faun Legs - Naturals
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Poses: Glitterati

No comments: