Monday, August 22, 2011

I decided to give Miss Moo that day off today. (Okay really I was a slacker all weekend and completely forgot to get her ready. Fitting hair to her head takes time yo!) Instead I present you with this....

Oh you probably want to see the front of me too huh? Well that can be arranged.

The makeup I am wearing is new from Lolapop! and it's named La Llorona after this folktale. I am sure if I were a kid and was told that story my ass would never leave my parents side. In my own way I think the pictures tell a story of looking for someone lost, maybe at sea? I am going to stop trying to justify my pretty pictures and just give you the credits.

Credits
Dress: Nomine Siobihan Dress
Necklace: Lolapop! Serafi Necklace – Onyx Limited Edition
Hair: Exile Buffy Roots-Cranberry (Platinum Hunt)
Skin: *L* Luna (crap I can't remember which one....Plum maybe?)
Eye Makeup: a href="http://slurl.com/secondlife/Katat0nik/194/67/25">Lolapop! La Llorona Makeup – Gacha (black)
Lipstick (tattoo): *L* Luna Lipstick Vamp
Horns: IllusionsAries Horns:
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Burning

No comments: