Friday, August 5, 2011

Furry Friday #1!


In an effort to get back into blogging so certain someones don't beat me up D: I decided to start doing Furry Friday! Basically it's an excuse for me to wear and buy more furs and to show everyone just how disgustingly cute I can be.

I decided in honor of this occasion I would get a new fur :D I chose the adorble UniHusky from Derp. If you know me you know I love the unique and this my dear friends is unique. Half husky half unicorn all kinds of rainbowy goodness. Hoves, horns, paws, fur, it's got it all. It is also available in two other colors and is limited edition. I'm not sure how long it will be for sale but I would hurry and buy one now! The grid is seriously lacking in UniHuskies!

CREDITS BECAUSE I'M DISTRACTED AND CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!

Furry: DERP. UniHusky [Rainbow] Limited Edition 900L

Necklace: Schadenfreude Cirque d'Ombre Cameos (available at the Ozimals Carnival)

Sweater: :::Sn@tch Church Sweaters::: (peach)

Dress: JANE - absolutely dress.raven

Hair: [e] Rumor - Essentials Collection (modded to fit furry head)

No comments: