Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flutterfly Fairy



I don't know about other people but I have a whole folder of stuff bookmarked that inspire some looks. This look is one if those. The pictures I have are all so random, kinda like me. Some I can look at and know exactly where in SL to find someone and other times it takes me months to figure it out and a lot of harassing of friends.


This one was fairly easy though for some reason I just never got around to doing anything with it, till now of course. And I realize I am rambling and so I will go.

Credits
Dress: *Wishbox* Crush (Blackbird)
Choker: lassitude & ennui Ophelia Bow & pearl choker
Hair: W&Y HAIR New 168 "Type C
Skin: *L*Luna - Milk - Pure LB
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
The wings were made by a friend who let me butcher the poor thing for it's wings.
The butterfly is from the same friend, only this one I didn't rip apart.

No comments: