Thursday, August 18, 2011

Faun-tastic


I am at a loss for words today, mostly because I haven't had enough coffee. I guess I could tell how this whole look came about. I started by trying on the Platinum items from Plastik. For some reason when I saw the top the first thing that came into my head was "hey that would look good with my faun legs". Of course I needed hair and horns because well I just can not pull off the bald headed look. As for the horns, who doesn't like a nice pair of horns (and all the horny puns one can make while wearing them)?

Hmm so maybe I wasn't at such a loss for words after all.

Credits
Skin: [Plastik]-Deia-Platinum Goddess. (Platinum Hunt item)
Faun Legs: [Gauze] Faun Legs - Naturals
Hair: [e] Parade - Black 07 (Platinum Hunt item)
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Foxy Hoops
Horns: IllusionsShift Horns:
Top: [Plastik]-Painted Tops-Coeur (Platinum Hunt item)
Eyes: Shine Garden City ForgetMeNot
Poses: [LAP]

No comments: