Friday, July 8, 2011

Windmill, Windmill


Oh hey it's been ages since I did this blogging thing but I thought I would interrupt Phire's awesomeness to put my face all up in yours. Well maybe not so much my actual face since I spent part of the day making a shape so I could look like Noodle from the Gorillaz >.>


It all started when I had to have the Flying Fortress hair from fashionably dead that is currently at the hair fair. In some crazed effort to not buy the same colors I always do I got one of the rainbow packs and when I wore the purple one I realized it looked like Noodle and well who doesn't love Noodle? So I went on a mission to find and outfit and settled on one that was closest to the El Manana video. With the help of my dear friend Lolapants I found the shirt and the rest was in my inventory minus the shape which I made of course and BOOM! Instant Noodle!

I think I sorta have the hang of doing this blogging thing again and you might see me more often, but for now I shall run amok pretending to be Noodle and awesome and all that fun stuff \o/

Credits:
Hair: (fd) Flying Fortress - Rainbow 9 (at Hair Fair)

Store:


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.TANABATA (at the Twinkle Night Bizarre) 50L until July 11

Shape: by me so I could be Noodle!

Eyes: Negaposi Elfin Eyes - Darkmatter


Shorts: Thimbles Addicted to bad ideas shorts blackish
I couldn't find a slurl for thimbles I think it's gone now?

Shirt: Fashionz! - Sailor Striped Sweater - Black/White


Boots: (Shiny Things) Old Boots wide - black


All poses by {TERHO}

No comments: