Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lounging about

The start of the hair fair pictures


As I am sure you have guessed by now the hair fair has started. Of course I have new hair to show off, but I am trying to figure out a way to do it that is all "Oh hai here is hair go buy". I think I am just going to wear a new hair in each post I do over the next week. See like today. New hair and a new bangle and a new chaise! Lots of new newness. Oh to be nice and warn you, I have a thing for pigtails so there will be a bunch of pictures with me looking all cute in pigtails. Please don't get too sick of me okay?

Credits for today's ramblings
Hair: Rosy mood hair Papillon @ Hair Fair
Outfit: =^^= MIAO Marissa Romper Yellow
Bangles: Dark Mouse I like skittles too Bangles @ SCD Disco Deals
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti
Skin: *L* - Luna - Toffee(Cat)
Lounger: /artilleri/ Bette sunlounger *v1*

No comments: