Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lord Phlint

Lord Phlint

I figured it was time to grace you all with my awesome appearance once again, and well the ladies have been slacking. Someone had to step in. And I, Lord Phlint, am just the man to do it. Too much? Well it's the clothing and skin, it has some effect of me. Can't you see me as the Lord in some epic comic? No....well fine then moving along. The skin is from Tableau Vivant and I picked it up at My Second Wardrobe. Now normally I am not a makeup kinda guy but this works. And my lush attire is from Barerose, dashingly handsome it makes me. Hmm looks like I channeled Yoda there for a moment. Guess that is my cue to take my leave. Till next time.

Credits

Outfit: ::: B@R ::: Earl Midnight

Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ Vincent MSW @ My Second Wardrobe

Hair: Uw.St Reed-Hair

Eyes: Shine Monet Truffle


No comments: