Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little dollie

Mini Doll

Yay more newness! New hair, dress and shoes...and yellow. They all make for one happy Phire. The dress is the newest release from katat0nik and it comes in some bright candy colors, but of course I have to wear yellow. How could I not. Also from katat0nik are new maryjanes, that come in a bunch of colors, yes including yellow, but I didn't want to overwhelm you all so I wore white. What I can sometimes show some restraint.

Pretty Dolly

Last but not least in the newness category is the hair, which of course came from the hair fair, this time from Illusory. There are some wicked cute styles there, but this is the one I chose to show off to day. You can also see the details of the dress better.

Credits
Hair: .ILLUSORY. Hair_Ayumi @ Hair Fair
Dress: *katat0nik* Ruff Haus Dress (candy yellow)
Shoes: *katat0nik* Kita Mary Janes (White)
Skin: *L* - Luna - Toffee(Pure)
Lipstick (on tat layer): *L* Luna Lip2_Bubblegum
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti
Lashes: KOSH No alpha lashes V9
Poses: {TERHO} Doll Baby poses

No comments: