Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lemony newness

52 Weeks of Color - Lemon

Today is a multitasking Wednesday. You see I needed to squeeze in the Lemon color for the 52 weeks of color challenge and I wanted to show off the new skirts from Rebel X. Now for those of you who may need to know and since I don't want anyone biting my head off, there are no glitch pants for these skirts. If you are going to be dancing about or something like that add some panties or risk showing your no-no bits. Also the skirt comes in other florals and colors, some people out there may prefer something other than yellow I guess. Now I am off to work on the next color..patriarch....hmmmm.

Credits
Skirt: !*Rebel-X-*! Haru Skirt - FLORAL LEMON / LEAF Belt
Shirt: JANE - drew long sleeve tee.wh cream
Scarf: JANE - floret tie.gr celery
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Chloe sculpted flats – silver (gacha machine)
Earrings: Dark Mouse I like skittles too Earring
Hair: Exile Alyssa:Roots-Sunset
Skin: *L* Luna - Toffee - Cat DBFR
Lashes (tattoo layer): L.Fauna Lashes [False]
Lipstick (tattoo layer): *L* [Luna]Lip_PaleRose
Eyes: Shine Garden City Koru
Poses: Glitterati Long Hair Poses

No comments: