Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another two for one


Today we have another 52 weeks of color post as well as new hair. This weeks color was patriarch and well it's not exactly a common color. So I went east on myself and did purple, well purples as there is more than one in the skirt. That should cover it don't you think? And of course I had to wear new hair and in red because well I can. Actually if you knew me for the first year or so in SL you would never seen me in any other color hair. It was always red.

Kavar (the brains behind Exile for those of you who don't know)makes such amazing wavy long hair. I will stop there before I gush more and look like a tool. Have a happy weekend.

Credits

Skirt: /artilleri/ Zara skirt *plum*
Shirt: JANE - aviator sweater.cream
Jacket: fri. - Tourist.Jacket (Black)
Stockings: No.9 Nylons Glamour Night Pyramidseam
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Ophelia Cameo pendant
Glasses: primOptic Sleek glasses
Hair: Exile Georgina:Sunset
Skin: *L* Luna - Toffee - Cat
Eyes: ShineGarden City Koru
Lashes(tattoo): Lashes (tattoo layer): L.Fauna Lashes [False]
Lipstick (tattoo): *L* [Luna]Lip_PaleRose
Poses: [LAP] Hairy Situations

No comments: