Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another lazy day

Lost in thought

Some days I think staying in my pajamas would be the best way to spend the day. Today happens to be one of those days. The loose pigtails buns just make a fitting hairstyle to being in my jammies. They are loose and kinda messy and have that I just woke up and don't really care feel about them. Of course it is a new hair from the hair fair, not that I really needed to tell you. If fact that is actually the only newness in the picture today. Oh well time for more coffee since I can't stay in my jammies all day no matter how much I may want to.

Credits
Hair: Raspberry Aristocrat Khloe @ Hair Fair
Pajamas: Reek - Yellow/Pink Dino PJs
Skin: *L* - Luna - Toffee(Pure)
Eyes: Shine Monet Confetti
Lashes: KOSH No alpha lashes V9

No comments: