Monday, June 20, 2011

Seducing Wolverine

Seducing Wolverine

I may have been spent too much time recently watching the X-Men movies. See if you know your X-men then you know what I was shooting for with this picture. The steaks option in some of the newer hair from Exile lets me go Rogue (hehe that's punny). Really this is my attempt at Jade for my 52 weeks of color challenge, and well it is a good excuse to lay about in underwear. I don't have much else to say I am going to leave you the credits.

Credits
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Cha Cha: Pinup Teal & Black Girdle
Gloves: ~silentsparrow~ (soot) Lottie gloves (from the Lottie Ballgown suite)
Skin: *L* Luna – Toffee –Forest
Hair: Exile Opal:Roots_Marone
Lipstick: *L* [Luna]Lip_Pink
Shine Monet Pewter
Lashes: KOSH NO ALPHA LASHESV9
Poses: Olive Juice Down to Earth poseset
Bed: :CP: Boho Bed

No comments: