Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mauve in the shade

Mauvelous sunny day


Nothing like sitting under the shade of a tree on a sunny summer day. If it were RL me I would be under the tree with my kindle reading. Too bad were haven't had a sunny rain free day here since Tuesday. Anyway this is just a cute little picture for the 52 weeks of color challenge and it gave me a chance to use a new pose from Studio Sidhe and new hair. Oh speaking of new hair the hair fair starts soon and there is a free demo group to join. I love love love when there are demo groups so I don't have to fight the crowds to get demos. I am one of those people who typically tries demos on in the comfort of my own home. Oh and to join the group just search Hair Fair DEMO Group and you can't miss it.

Credits
Shirt: ::C'est la vie !:: frill blouse (mauve)
Overalls: ::C'est la vie !:: suspender short pants(black)
Socks: WWI Army Girl Garters Floral Gray
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Zimmy Flats - black
Headband: ::{u.f.o}::ddong bow hairband - d (two) 2 (from gacha machine)
Hair: [e] Again - Black 04
Skin: *L*Luna - Toffee - Pure
Glasses: primOptic Sleek glasses 1.19
Eyelashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
Eyes: Shine Monet Hyacinth
Poses: :+:SS:+: Siddean's Sit Pose Collection

No comments: