Thursday, June 2, 2011

I suck at titles


So lame title for such a cute little look huh? The darkness is done at least for a little while. Well I I guess the brown in the shirt is dark, but that isn't the kind of dark I was talking about so really I have no point. Moving along, I am sure I am not the first person to walk into pesca (the brown shirt I just mentioned is from there though you could have learned that from the credits) and shop, but I do love when I stumble across a new to me store. It's like finding buried treasure or something along those lines.

The colors I chose may be more suited to the fall I guess but well it is cold in other parts of the world now so umm we will pretend I was dressing for their weather. Hope everyone is having a loverly day and I shall be moving along now.

Credits
Shirt: :pesca:simple shirt flower brown
Cami: :::Sn@tch::: Silky Cami (beige)
Pants: JANE – 27 jeans.light wash
Shoes: SLink June Flats Taupe
Necklace and Earrings: Dark Mouse Steeplechase earrings and Necklace
Ring: Zaara: Raga oyster ring pearl
Hair: fri. -Sasha – Moody Brown
Skin: *L* -Luna-Milk - Pure
Lipstick on tattoo layer: -Glam Affair- Layla Lipstick – warm shine
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8

No comments: