Saturday, June 4, 2011

I like it

Hey everyone. It seems the ladies trust me enough to post on my own, and by on my one I mean type what I want since they told me how to dress....sort of. They showed me an Enrique Iglesias video and said dress like that. Well I did my best.
Phlint as Enrique I

I mean I guess there are worse guys out there for them to insist I dress like, so I shouldn't complain too much.
Phlint as Enrique II

I mean I do look good so I have that going for me. And who knows when the girls will let me post alone again! Hope to type to you all soon.

Credits
Shirt: ...Scars... Best & shirt [Gray]
Pants: :+:SS:+: Unisex jeans black
Shoes: *FIR&MNA* The Citizen Boots Oyster
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Oreb necklace
Bracelets: [Plastik]-Friendship Twist-Finch (in store gacha machine)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. CaiN_A1
Hair: [Shag]- -Soldier Boy - Hazel
Facial Hair: NANUK per curled scruff brown
Eyes: Shine Monet Truffle
Poses: [LAP]

This is the video if you were curious

No comments: