Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holy Manwhore and Capt. Obvious

The ladies let me out of my cage again, only this time the joke was on them. The happened to show me some new shirts from T Junction and I have some fun. I also brought them along for the ride.
Jealous much?
That should teach them to put ideas in my head. However my wickedness didn't stop there...
She totally does
I am not sure if that is shock on Phire's face or if she is showing off.

Credits

Shirt: T Junction -Certified and She Loves The Cock T-Shirts

Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Bukowski and Adam [DrkBrown2]

Beard: RAW HOUSE :: Holy Beard

Pants: Alphamale Classic Jeans

Shoes: HOC Apparel – Hocs Lowtops

Eyes: Shine Monet Truffle

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Max_02


on the ladies (S) = Sakura and (P) = Phire

Dresses: [Plastik]

Shoes: SLink

Skin (S).::Mother Goose's::.Loa(B) (P)*L* Luna – Toffee – Pure

Hair (S)[e] Novel Brown 08 (P) Exile Opal:Roots_Marone

Eyes (S) pc eyes classic - rose garden (P)Shine Monet Pewter

Makeup (S) [Plastik] deia makeup wicca (old lazy sunday item) (P)*L* [Luna]Lip_Cherry

Tattoo (S) the sea hole magical unicorn on marketplace

Ears (S) [Gauze] willow ear

Lashes (P) KOSH NO ALPHA LASHESV9

Poses: Glitterati


No comments: