Monday, June 13, 2011

Dashing in Denim

52 Weeks of Color- Denim

I am still a week behind on my colors, so today I am going to catch up with denim. This time I have layered a denim bustier over a cute little dress. I think it sasses it up a little bit. Of course I then add a cute headband and pretty necklace and bracelets and defeat the sass. Hmmm I may need to work on that. In fact I will go do just that.

Credits
Bustier: :::Sn@tch Harbor Denim Bustier (blue)
Dress: Vanitas Vesture – Minidress - Gold
Necklace: Dark Mouse A Daisy for you necklace
Bracelet: Dark Mouse Waves & Sun Bangles
Headband: {TERHO} Happy Garden Head Band
Hair: [kik] hair – Kaja (dirty blonde)
Skin: *L* Luna – Toffee – Cat LBFR
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Lashes: KOSH NO ALPHA LASHES V9
Poses: {TERHO}

No comments: