Thursday, May 26, 2011

A rotten carrot

52 Weeks of Color - Neon Carrot


For this weeks color I thought I would stick to just what I had in my inventory already (what technically the new harness from Sn@tch was in my inventory before I took the picture). It wasn't too hard, once I found the pants everything else just fell into place. I went a little darker than usual because well I can. Besides even adorable me needs to embrace her darker side on occasion. I am going to stop before I babble you to sleep.

Credits
Harness: :::Sn@tch Multipass Harness (collar included)
Pants: :::Sn@tch Tweed Capris (Orange) (from the Marcia Marcia Marcia set)
Cuffs: {Violet Voltaire} Love Like Blood Cuff - Overcast**
Shoes: Fools Fate Leather Boots
Skin: -Glam Affair- Castalia Vampire Skin - TDR#16**
Hair: [ploom] Krito - Espresso
Makeup: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashes) Orange
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Eyes: Shine Covet Flame
Poses: {TERHO}

** You may not be able to find these for sale

No comments: