Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Rain is almost over

Figures that the first sunny day in a while is when I decide to do a post on rain. See I thought I had done it on this blog already, but umm no I didn't.
5-6-11_033

The Happy When it Rains event is coming to an end soon, but there is still time, until the 30th in fact. So don't think of this as me being pokey (read lazy) and think of it as a friendly reminder. Now I tried to cram as much as I could into two pictures, but there is more.
Rainy thoughts

I can't pick favorites but I do admit I adore my rain, when it is dry and pixelated and colorful. I urge you with all my urging powers to go and check it out before it ends. Seriously go now or else.....

Credits
Shirt: *RezlpsaLoc*~ Rainy Day T-Shirt at Happy when it rains
Pants: *RezlpsaLoc*~ Yoga Pants, midnight blue at Happy when it rains
Necklace: Lolapop! Blue Rain Necklace at Happy when it rains
Wings: {TERHO} Salvani Wings at Happy when it rains
Umbrella: {TERHO} Pretty Umbrella Gacha at Happy when it rains
Skin: [PF] Ember Chai Beestung
Hair: Exile Maren hazelnut
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Poses: {TERHO} The Umbrella at Happy when it rains
Rain: MIASNOW Garden - RAIN silver GACHA at Happy when it rains
Rainbow: JASstore LIGHT BEAM at Happy when it rains

No comments: