Friday, May 20, 2011

Pinky and the Brain

I got you thinking about cartoons now didn't I. I'm sorry there are no mice trying to take over the world in this post. I am a terrible tease. Here look at a pretty picture to feel better.
52 Weeks of color- Pink II

Hmm since we are both wearing pink I will leave it up to you to decide who is Pinky and who is The Brain. Choose wisely though you fate may hang in the balance *evil smirk*

52 Weeks of color- Pink I

Look I am pretty and girly with new earrings. I swear I never remember to wear earrings in SL yet in RL I always have on at least one pair. Go figure. Anyway here are the credits.

Credits
On Phire
Shirt: --UMI USAGI-- Class President -Pink-
Pants: JANE – 27 jeans classic wash
Earrings: Dark Mouse Steeplechase Pearl Earring
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Zimmy Flats – pale pink
Skin: *L* Miso Lumiel_Sugar
Hair: [e] Alright – Brown 08
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8

On Phlint
Shirt: ...Scars... Layered Drape T-shirt [Pink]
Pants: /artilleri/ Bret pants *gray*
Shoes: *Fir Mina* The Delaney Shoe SE
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. CaiN_A1
Hair: [Shag]- The Boy's Republic - chocolate
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique

Pose Prop: Diesel Works - Don't Forget your Valentine - Couples'

No comments: