Thursday, May 19, 2011

I want some sun!

It's been raining all week in my area so as I do when that happens I went to soak up some virtual sun. Luckily I have a couple of new bikinis to chose from
Bathing Beauty I

And by couple I mean two styles in a bunch of colors, but you only get to see two on me. And shocker...I am not wearing the yellow striped version!
Bathing Beauty II

And yes that is blond hair you see upon my head. It happens sometimes, not often, but sometimes. Now if RL can take a hint from SL and give me some sun I will be one happy girl.

Credits
Bikinis: :::Sn@tch::: Brilliant Bikini (red) , :::Sn@tch::: Ming Bikini Aqua
Skin: -Glam Affair- Layla Natural – L Clean (may not be in the store yet)
Hair: Exile Simone/sahara
Lipstick (tattoo layer): -Glam Affair- Layla Lipstick – vintage merlot (may not be in the store yet)
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Lashes: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Ring: ZC : Raga oyster ring pearl
Pose Rock: [LA] Mermaid Rocks - Multipose

No comments: