Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dead Pirate Phire

Captain of the ship

This whole thing started when I was in a SL wedding a bit ago. I was the best man (long story) and this is what I was told to wear. Hey their wedding their rules so I went along with it. It was a lovely wedding by the way. Well unlike a RL wedding I wanted to be able to wear this again so I had a think. Then I spent a weekend watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and then MIASNOW had a sale and the rest is blogger history.
Fear her or else?

You would fear her if you ran into her on the high seas right? Maybe...possibly?

Credits
Clothes: BlakOpal Swahsbuckler Lady Pirate Outfit - blue
Hat: lassitude & ennui Elegance tophat black
Boots: lassitude & ennui Celtic boots - black
Earrings: lassitude & ennui Ophelia Roses and Pearls earrings
Hair: [e] Details Red 10
Eyes: Watchtower Slate Eyes
Skin: MIASNOW Skin – Beautiful Death Beth red
Poses: !Bang poses

1 comment:

Luna Jubilee said...

thank you for showcasing my poses <3