Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Same damn thing....again

I have a serious problem with my addiction to yellow. It wasn't till I was writing up this post that I realized that last time there was a "same damn thing" blog challenge posting thing I wore a yellow shirt.

My yellow shirt


My hair is kinda in the way so you can't see the sculpted collar. Lets see if I can remedy that....

Yellow...shocking I know


Well you can kind of see it better. But at least you get a good look at the sculpted cuffs, that is something right? Anyway this is my post about wearing the same Oxford shirt from Schadenfreude. It is in honor of one of Acha's most popular blogger challenges, you know where I happened to wear a yellow shirt and vest. Man that is embarrassing! I guess I like looking like a bumble bee. *Buzzzzzzzzes off*

Credits
Shirt: Schadenfreude Yellow Oxford Shirt
Pants: fri. - Iunno Jeans (Black)
Vest: fri. - Halter Vest (Black)
Ring: A:B ring 005 Piano pastel
Hair: *ARGRACE* ~ Fedora Hat "Glamorous wavy" ~ (Amber)
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Monet Antique
Lashes: KOSH -NO ALPHA LASHES V8
Poses: {Terho}

No comments: