Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pose Fair times!

This is the post where I tell you Faery has released a set of couples poses at the pose fair and the are fantastic....here take a look.
Couples poses from :+:SS:+:

Couples poses from :+:SS:+:

Couples poses from :+:SS:+:

Couples poses from :+:SS:+:

I can't decide, but I think the last one may be my favorite. Poor Phlint (that's his name don't judge) has no shoes because I am just mean to him that way. However I am wearing a pair of shoes that will be available tomorrow at the Fantasy Faire from lassitude and ennui. They come in other colors, but I happen to be wearing the silver. Hope none of you were too fooled today and have a great weekend!

poses: :+:SS:+: at the pose fair Running Up That Hill - Couples poses

On Phlint
Shirt: ZC : 8 Isis shirt male *dark blue*
Jeans: ZC: 3 Classic Jeans *indigo*
Skin: AtomicBambi-Christian-Sunblush-GOATIE
Hair: *SH* Kirio Special(soil)

Oh Phire
Shirt: ZC : 1 Yauvani tank full *electric*
Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.faded 1
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Mojari slippers – silver on the nemo revisted sim
Hair:[e] Alright - Brown 08
Skin: ::DT::::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

haha YAY! awesome pics! and POOR Phlint! :D