Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Pirate says....Arrrrr

Aye Aye Captain


Since the Fantasy Fair opened today I decided to look fantastic. Not what fantasy means, oh well I still look fantastic. I am the Dread Pirate Phire, no relation to the Dread Pirate Roberts I swear. Right so back to the fantasy fair part, see the boots, yeah they are from the fair. While I am wearing them in a girly color (it happens to be one of the RFL colors) there are other colors that would look great on a first mate...er man.
Yarrr

And because I am a vain pirate here is a picture of my piratey face. If you look closely you can see that the necklace I chose to wear have the same sort of Celtic knot work as the boots do. Oh and a little bit of boob action...bonus for you. So yeah the faire is open and I have the SLURL to the booth for you today...score!

Credits
Pirate Costume: * Deviance * - Pirate Mate (Pink)
Eyepatch: Illusions*~*Rogue's Eyepatch
Gloves/armwarmers: insanya NetNight Set - Gloves - Black
Boots: lassitude & ennui Celtic boots dusty rose at the Fantasy Faire
Hair: Exile Hope/marble
Necklace: Lolapop! Celtic Dreams Necklace - Black
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Poses: Glitterati Long Hair poses

No comments: