Sunday, April 3, 2011

Patchwork Romance

Springtime stroll


It was such a pretty spring day where I live today, though it was now where near as pretty as this picture. I have been holding onto these pictures for over a week now I think. For some reason this look needed to be posted on a Sunday in my head. I don't know why. Anyway the dress and shirt are both from Jane. I adore how easy it is to mix and match pieces from there.

Smelling the tulips

There have been so many new releases! You need to go check them all out. More shirts and dresses and skirts, oh and my favorite.....sweaters!

Credits
Dress: JANE - patchwork dress.marine
Shirt: JANE - mystic blouse.milk
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Necklace: =^^= MIAO Madeline Pearl Ribbon Necklace
Hair: fri. - Dylan - Jaded Blond
Eyes: Shine Garden City ForgetMeNot
Poses: Olive Juice - In Bloom

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Jane makes some amazing stuff. I am glad she came back!

<3 Thank you for wearing my necklace!