Monday, April 4, 2011

Mmmm Banana

Pretty yellow banana

I love light yellow almost as much as I love brighter yellows. So this color was an easier one for me. I also took advantage of SCD Disco Deals this weeks (if you hurry some stuff is still out!), which is where my poses, necklace and ring are all from. Had I been on the ball I would have posted this earlier, but I suck like that.

I love me

The necklace is a locket so I put a picture of the person I love the most in it. Hey there is nothing wrong with a little self loving now and then. Oh yeah the ring comes in a set with two other big ol' rings, I love big rings!

Credits
Dress: **DP**yumyum:Tube top dress(yellow)
Necklace : =^^= MIAO Abernathy Locket Necklace at SCD Disco Deals at least it was this morning
Ring: Dark Mouse Statement Ring - Romance
Hair: Exile Liu/hazelnut
Skin: ::DT:: ::sTeRRe:: CARAMEL
Eyes: Shine Garden City Stormy
Poses: {TERHO} The Kawaii One

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

I love the dress but I have to give my love to the poses in this post.

I love me these poses! Thanks for wearing my necklace!